A nine-year-old British woman has died after consuming an ice cream whereas on vacation within the Costa Del Sol together with her household. 

READ  Tape seems to indicate R Kelly sexually abusing women, says lawyer | US Information

The schoolgirl, who was allergic to exploit and nuts, is believed to have gone into anaphylactic shock after struggling a extreme allergic response.

READ  87 injured after ferry 'might have struck a whale' off Japan's Sado island | World Information

Malaga’s Sur newspaper reported she was rushed to the Costa Del Sol hospital close to Marbella in Spain on Saturday.

READ  Californian governor points momentary ban on dying penalty | US Information

She was later transferred to Malaga’s Materno Infantil…

Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here